Small Company – BIG Impact
VetAttend is a non medical home care company, providing care to veterans and their families. We are looking for qualified individuals with a great work ethic to become the newest members of our team.
Position: Development Trainee
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm Monday-Thursday; 8:30 am – 3:00 pm Friday
Salary : Hourly Wage; $10.00 /hour
Reports To : Lead Development Coordinator
Entry Level position responsible for providing strong administrative support to the Development Team and Executive Managers. Will be responsible for assisting with our clients’ application process by collecting documents and by communicating with the clients regarding their application status on a regular basis. Will assist the Development Team by ensuring the completeness and accuracy of client files and will also generate weekly and monthly reports that provide current status updates to the Lead Development Coordinator. This is a trainee position that is designed to equip the individual with the knowledge and training to grow within our Development Department.
- Communicate with clients regarding VetAttend process and application status
- Assist Development Team with documentation, emails, telephone calls and faxes
- Assist Executive Management Team in an administrative capacity
- Occasionally participate in after-work hours as a volunteer for We Heart Veterans events
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3+ years in customer service environment
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
You can apply for this position by sending in your resume and employment application via US Postal Service or by completing our employment application online.
Method #1: You can apply for this position by mailing a completed Employment Application, along with your resume:
- Download and print our Employment Application
- Complete the application in its entirety
- Sign where required
- Mail completed application along with your resume to:
Method #2: CLICK HERE to complete our Online Employment Application
VetAttend is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Males and females / all genders encouraged to apply.
View job listing on Indeed.com