VetAttend’s mission is to provide Non-Medical home care services to Veterans and widows of Veterans at no out of pocket expense to them, through a VA benefit called Aid and Attendance. To accomplish this, VetAttend will assist with completing the application & documentation, submitting completed documents to the VA, and continuing case management to monitor the application until complete. VetAttend promises to remain sensitive and helpful to veterans and their families in their time of need.
Our Company is based on the belief that our clients’ needs are of the utmost importance. Whether working with our Mandeville or Mississippi team VetAttend is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business comes from Home Health Nurses, Social Workers and Case Managers referrals.
VetAttend also works with We Heart Veterans, a 501(c)(3) non-prorfit organization to coordinate and promote We Heart Veterans events throughout the community to bring to light the plight of Veterans, as well as the spouses’ of Veterans. VetAttend helps to further advance the core values, mission and vision of We Heart Veterans, in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- We screen potential candidates and determine eligibility for the Aid & Attendance benefit
- Application is not filed until VetAttend is 100% certain of client approval by VA
- The awarded benefit is used by the Veteran or Widow to pay for our services.
* The qualification process by the VA, once we submit the file, can take up to 6 months to be awarded.
VetAttend offers a full range of non-medical home care services; personal care services, as well as in-home companionship services, such as:
- assist with activities of daily living
- help with bathing and grooming
- help with dressing
- light housekeeping
For a detailed list of services provided, please visit our Home Care Services page.
Our services are available to Private Paying Clients as well!