Aging Wartime Veteran Home Care & Aid and Attendance Application Services

We are very happy to announce the launch of our new VA Benefit Consulting Service. Our Consulting Service is a resource destination for Wartime Veterans and/or Widows of Wartime Veterans needing non-medical home care services. VetAttend Professional Services provides quality home care services, and we want to share our knowledge, expertise and resources with you.
Our goal has always been to help our aging Veterans in need — whether you live in or outside the state of Louisiana, our new VA Benefit Consulting Service is another way we can help!
Contact Us today for more information.

 


VetAttend is Here For You

CG-Tase_Samantha_Boone copy

Did you know that according to the 2013 U.S. Census, Veterans age 65 or older numbered in excess of 9.3 million? These Veterans served in conflicts around the world including World War II, the Korean Conflict, the Vietnam War, and even in the Persian Gulf War, and thus qualify for the Aid and Attendance benefit, known as A&A, which covers the cost of caregivers in the home, or in an assisted living or nursing home environment. This additional income can make all the difference for families who struggle to pay for care. Although they left the battlefield, their struggle still continues. Apply Today.

2016 Provider Satisfaction Survey

VetAttend is proud to announce the results of our 2016 Provider Satisfaction Survey. We received a rating of “Exceptional” by 98% of those surveyed, and “Excellent” by the other 2% with 100% saying they would refer us to a Veteran or Veteran’s widow in need of our services. VetAttend is here to protect the dignity of those receiving care, and to enhance their quality of life. Categories of survey:

  1. Quality of Service Received From VetAttend Representative
  2. Quality of Information Received From VetAttend Representative
  3. Helpfulness of VetAttend Representative
  4. Overall Experience with VetAttend

While we are pleased with the results of the survey, we are never satisfied.  We will continue to find ways to improve the quality of services we provide to our clients.


 

What We Do

Our Mission is to provide Non-Medical home care services to Veterans and widows of Veterans at no out of pocket expense to them, through a VA benefit called Aid and Attendance. We are with you every step of the way, and never stop fighting for you through the entire process.

Contact Us today to perform a comprehensive consultation and assessment interview.

Aid & Assistance Icon

What is the Aid & Attendance Pension?

Veterans, 65 years and older who served during war time, may be eligible for a tax-free benefit called the Veterans Aid and Attendance designed to help Veterans and their spouses cope with the financial challenges of home care costs.

Benefits of In-Home Care

1. Saves & Prioritizes Family’s Time
2. Professional Assistance for Veteran
3. Improves Social Interaction of Veteran
4. Maintains Accustomed Lifestyle of Veteran
5. Quality of Life

Testimonials

“Both We Heart Veterans and VetAttend have been a blessing! My mom loves her caregiver, and she always keeps my mom’s house looking nice.” ~ Charlene F.

“We Heart Veterans and VetAttend helped us not have to deal with this journey alone. We’re very happy we found you!” ~ M. Hill

“VetAttend being able to secure benefits for my mom is a fulfillment of my dad’s wishes; he wanted to make sure my mom was taken care of.” ~ C. D.

Read More

download-brochure-icon2


Help Support Non-Profit Organizations

We’re proud to support non-profit organizations through the Extra Credit Donation Program!
  Partnering with Extra Credit enables business owners to support deserving organizations without affecting their bottom line!
Find out how you can help, too, at no additional cost to your business.
Share Our Tweets

Tweet: #veteranbenefits #homecareservices Aging wartime veterans deserve what FedGov owes them Aid & Attendance Benefit http://ctt.ec/c0079+

1